* Displayed when no products are found matching the current query
* This template can be overridden by copying it to yourtheme/woocommerce/loop/no-products-found.php.
* HOWEVER, on occasion WooCommerce will need to update template files and you
* (the theme developer) will need to copy the new files to your theme to
* maintain compatibility. We try to do this as little as possible, but it does
* happen. When this occurs the version of the template file will be bumped and
* the readme will list any important changes.
* @see https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/template-structure/
* @package WooCommerce\Templates
* @version 2.0.0
defined( 'ABSPATH' ) || exit;
<p class="woocommerce-info"><?php esc_html_e( 'No products were found matching your selection.', 'woocommerce' ); ?></p>