* Cart errors page
* This template can be overridden by copying it to yourtheme/woocommerce/checkout/cart-errors.php.
* HOWEVER, on occasion WooCommerce will need to update template files and you
* (the theme developer) will need to copy the new files to your theme to
* maintain compatibility. We try to do this as little as possible, but it does
* happen. When this occurs the version of the template file will be bumped and
* the readme will list any important changes.
* @see https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/template-structure/
* @package WooCommerce\Templates
* @version 3.5.0
defined( 'ABSPATH' ) || exit;
<p><?php esc_html_e( 'There are some issues with the items in your cart. Please go back to the cart page and resolve these issues before checking out.', 'woocommerce' ); ?></p>
<?php do_action( 'woocommerce_cart_has_errors' ); ?>
<p><a class="button wc-backward" href="<?php echo esc_url( wc_get_cart_url() ); ?>"><?php esc_html_e( 'Return to cart', 'woocommerce' ); ?></a></p>